Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The blogger blogs on cliches.

I was just thinking about this blogging business and thinking about the commitment it takes, and with my full plate, 24/7, I wonder if I have the bandwidth. The stakeholders in my life have been pushing my envelope and I’m feeling like I’m outside the box. In fact it looks like I can't get my arms around my full plate. I guess I’ve been unable to get strategically focused on my go-forward plan, even though I realize this isn’t rocket science or brain surgery.

Speaking of blogging, when you drill down to the granular level, this is just basic blocking and tackling, isn’t it? However, at the end of the day, I want to be about robust, world-class language solutions. Net-net, my value proposition is based on maximizing synergies so that I'm in the blog market with a leveraged, value-added deliverable. That’s the big picture here, isn’t it? I know you can resonate with that.

So, if after reading this note you have any issues, plug them in or let's take them offline. I don’t think you’ll have issues, but many people have a result-driven mind-set that isn’t a strategic fit with my game plan. I want to be a mover and shaker; so, let’s take this blog and run with it. We’ll make it our big, hairy, audacious goal! We’re here to empower each other!

If nothing else, let’s touch base, ASAP. Write or ping me the next chance you have. We WILL connect. Meanwhile, never forget this: Bottom line, your call is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Ed, This is hilarious.

    And don't forget: "...I can't think outside the box...I AM the box..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dennis. I had fun writing it! And the next one....

    ReplyDelete